• Named for the presence of two lions carved from lava rock that appear in the garden, this romantic retreat villa offers you privacy with window views of the distant ocean, rice fields, fountains and pools of the Water Palace.
At the top of a crafted spiral staircase is a king size bed with gabled loft windows overlooking the beautiful view. Downstairs is a living/ dining room opening to a private garden and Water Palace views. There is a full open yet private tropical bathroom with Italian tiles for your bathing pleasure.
The villas are within the former royal family compound, inside the Tirtagangga Water Palace. A short 3 minute walk from the parking area, passing local shops, cafes and restaurants, through the palace gardens you arrive at villas within Tirta Ayu. Tirtagangga is 15 minutes from a magnificent white sand, undeveloped beach, 20 minutes from Candi Dasa, 30 minutes from Amed, 90 minutes from Ubud, 2 hours from the airport and a century away from the hectic life back home.
|* Per night:||* Per week:|
|• • US$120 (low season)||• • US$720 (low season)|
|• • US$150 (high season)||• • US$900 (high season)|
|- All prices for 2 people in each villa and includes ABF.
- Extra person charged at $30/night each.
- All reservations must be confirmed by transfer of full amount to the Ni Nengah Suwarini bank account.
|Cancellation can be done with full refund if more than one month, and 50% if within 2 weeks.
Less than 2 weeks, no refund allowed.
|- Airport Transfer: US$45 each way for two people.
- Driver: (US$50 for 1 day tour incl. car)
- Cook around US$7.50 per person for 3 course Lunch, US$10 per person for 4 course dinner.
|- Easter week (the 7 days leading up to and including Easter Monday)
- 16 June - 15 Sept
- 16 Dec - 15 Jan.
|- All other times.|
|Our gracious staff (in separate building) include:|
- Cook (around US$7.50 per person for 3 course lunch, US$10 for 4 course dinner)
- Driver (US$50 for 1 days driving / tour including car)